The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Wheelyfine, and “you,” “your,” and “yourself” refers to the visitors accessing our website, mobile site, or mobile applications collectively called “platform.”
All visitors’ privacy is vital to us, and we value all your visits to our platforms. We do not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your explicit content. We also undertake to safeguard your personal information with the highest safety measures.
You also give us unconditional support or agreement as provided under Sections 43 A and 72 A of the Indian Information Technology act, 2000. It is to collect, store, use, process, share, transfer, and discloses any or all of your information.
The information we collect from you
To enhance the services to you and other users of our platform and marketing purposes, we may collect the following information.
- The Personal information we collect from our platform users includes name, address, age, gender, date of birth, financial information, among others that may deem fit under the circumstances.
- The non-personal information we collect from users includes all the information of the device you access our platform, geographic location, usage, IP address, browsing, and network information, among others.
The ways we collect information from you
- When you visit our site, register, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to the survey, and fill the forms, among others.
- When you use our resources, features, among others in the platform, and become part of our activities
- When you call us for any further information or while we contact you for sales regarding queries
- We collect information from cookies embedded in our platform only when you give the acceptance of using it.
- We may use analytical tools to extract insights from your information for marketing.
- We may use web beacons to give us information about your usage of the many pages on our platform.
The ways we protect your information
You can ultimately be at peace of mind regarding the safety of your information with us. It is because we protect your information with the utmost care and concern as we value your privacy and our relationship. The following are the ways we cover all information collected from you.
- We maintain measures like organizational, technical, and physical to protect your information from accidental or natural, or unlawful processing losses.
- We strictly comply with all the laws and policies regarding privacy data protection to safeguard your information.
- We have protocols to handle your data to avoid any misuse and periodic testing to check your information to confirm its safety.
The ways we use your information
The primary reason for collecting, storing, processing, and protecting your information is to offer better services and marketing that include others.
- To inform you about the new arrivals on our platform to provide better buying opportunities at reduced costs.
- To address all your queries and concerns regarding any vehicle to facilitate the buying process for mutual benefit.
- For sending survey and any other marketing programs like competitions and communications that may be of your interest to benefit from it
- To enhance your platform usage and improve our services to offer the best car accessories for normal and premium cars.
- To enable the speedy process, completion of transactions, and other services to not waste time.
- To update the platform performance along with identifying any technical problems to enhance your experience with our services.
To update you of any new security practices, news, events, and ideas to improve your knowledge about the vehicles to make informed preferences.
The ways we share, transfer or disclose your information
We take utmost care in any of the following ways we share, transfer, or disclose your information.
- With third party entities that help us offer the best services to you through the platform or by other offerings.
- We may share your information when asked by courts through orders or law enforcement authorities producing valid documents to have the same.
- During force majorevents that include situations beyond our reasonable control like fire, flood, explosion, war, riots, insurrection, computer hacking, among others.
There are many ways that you can have your rights secured for all the information we collect, store, share, process, and use it. Few of it includes.
- You can accept the cookies or not admit it not to allow us to collect information from you to find the platform’s usage.
- You can anytime change, correct, update, and delete your information with us by calling or emailing us.
- You can ask for a copy of the information with us anytime.
- You may object, limit or restrict our use of your information in part or in full.
- You can withdraw the opt-in consent anytime for calling or sending promotional messages.
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org